1. Being annoying in a Non funny way .
2. Being dirty.
3. Being rude and disrespectful.
4. Bitching about every little thing .
5 and being dishonest. Say what’s on your damn mind ,if somethings buggin’ya!
I love her so much . Even though we may argue and come to disagreements at times , she’s always been great. I love because she is a strong, hard working mother who doesn’t give up. I love her because she cares about her children to the fullest. She has gone through so much yet she manages to stand on her two feet. I know that when me and my siblings were younger , we might have not gotten the attention that we wanted and needed but she did all she could between work and taking care of us. I wish I would have gotten the attention I needed when I was younger and maybe things would be different, but that’s life . But then again its never too late and my momma always tries her best to show us that she cares and for that I am grateful.
1. My bestfriend, my sister, my walking diary: Jennifer , for as long as I can remember. Met in 1st grade and ever since we’ve still been friends and am so thankful for that . She’s been with me through all the good, the bad, crazy, and adventurous times and I love her for that.
2. Another one of my very very close friends: Sara , since 5th grade I’ve known her and she is honestly the most nicest, sensative, amazing, talented person I have met in my life. She’s not embaressed to be seen with me in school hallways regarding my stupidiness. Lol . Ah, much love for her too.
3. My ride or die chick, Jessica G. She’s always there for me to help me out when I have an issue with something. Never judges , always real .
4. My twin, although we have just begun to be close friends sophmore year, ihave so much love for her. I found someone who I can relate to, someone who understands me.
5. My bro, Omar. Even tho we don’t talk as much, whenever we actually get the chance too it makes me happy to hear from him . He makes me laugh and because I met him , certain things in my life changed, in a good way.
(There are other important people in my life that I would love to mention , but yea only 5 for now)
1. Let a chance go by.
2. Steal candy when I was like 10 . Lol
3. Slack in school.
4. Disrespect my parents.
5. Keep a distance from my brother and sister whom are slowy leaving my life. .
6. Let a friendship go by .